Interior Rattles/Squeeks

Hi All,

My Corolla Levin ZR has a rattle on the front left passenger door. It sounds like the 'tweeter' speaker is somehow vibrating and making a very very very annoying click click click noise! <_< . I drive my car nearly 90 minutes a day and it annoyes the s@#$ out of meh!!!!!!

:angry:

Which Toyota Dealers around Sydney offer the best rattle/squeek service:P?

Don't forget to post your rattles!

Driving on bumpy roads, my dash on the drivers side or somewhere around there rattles and is quite loud.

Being an 04 Sportivo no warranty and it's probably my fault anyhow while installing sound system and alarm.

I guess when I do LED lights for the dash and centre console I'll be taking it apart and tightening everything back up hehe

Pinpointing and actually fixing rattles are very difficult. It is hard to find a dealer that has the time to troubleshoot these kind of problems. Castle Hill Toyota and Sydney City Toyota Waterloo are the two 'must go' dealers.

We had a very foggy and cold morning today and the rattle(s) was/were more noisier than ever!. But, just this evening the rattles were not that loud, hardly noticable at times.... <_<

Im bringing mine in for the 10,000k service, although I am losing my sanity due to that bloody dash rattle, I should survive it. Just have to pump Nickelback songs to cancel out the rattles :P

One other thing I forgot to mention is that my brakes squeel (like a an old rusty push bike) sometimes during the first 5 minutes of driving off. Seems to go away when you depress the brakes and once it gets warmed up. Any possible explainations to why?

Keep em coming boys/girls!. It is okay to admit your rattles!!!!!!! B)

squeaks/rattles = characteristic of the car = NON-WARRANTABLE ITEM ....... however c how u go and if they fix it sweet.

Pinpointing and actually fixing rattles are very difficult. It is hard to find a dealer that has the time to troubleshoot these kind of problems. Castle Hill Toyota and Sydney City Toyota Waterloo are the two 'must go' dealers.

We had a very foggy and cold morning today and the rattle(s) was/were more noisier than ever!. But, just this evening the rattles were not that loud, hardly noticable at times.... <_<

Im bringing mine in for the 10,000k service, although I am losing my sanity due to that bloody dash rattle, I should survive it. Just have to pump Nickelback songs to cancel out the rattles :P

One other thing I forgot to mention is that my brakes squeel (like a an old rusty push bike) sometimes during the first 5 minutes of driving off. Seems to go away when you depress the brakes and once it gets warmed up. Any possible explainations to why?

Keep em coming boys/girls!. It is okay to admit your rattles!!!!!!! B)

I had that break sqeek problem ages ago. Its to do with the pad materials. It took a few visit to toyota before it could be fixed. They glazd the pads and refaced the rotors. Then it went away. It seem to have come back now on cold nights after 3months