New Tyres for my Luxxy

~Dj Dirty

Just popped into Beaurepaires on the way home 2dae and got a quote for some 33's (35's wont go on my rims) 33 by 15 wide.

They are asking 250-300 each fitted. Is that any good???

Thats tyres only, theyll be usin my old rims. And should i get a spare? Or just keep my 31" spare?

yeah that sounds about right for about somethin like bfg muddies or cooper muds or goodyear wranger muds

i personally got the cooper muds onto my 3rd set now i reckon they are the ducks nuts but they all pretty good these days depends what **** factor or brand ya into

the 31 wont be any good unless u use it for a front tyre and not with the hubs locked in if u put the 31 on with a 33 on the otherside u will damage your diffs and maybe even ya box plus it'll look gay and lets face its about looks rite lol

just find someone with a second hand 33 one form someone or even from the tyre shop then when ya get ya next set u'll have heaps of spares to choose from i now have 3 spares not sure why but i do lol

Sweet as... Do those tyre joints do like trade ins ya reckon?? Like giv em ma 5 31's and some cash for 5 33's??

Baha! yer the 31" on with the 33's would just bee if i was stuck HAHA Like just to drive to a tyre joint LMAO! But yer itd probs screw everything up.

Edited by ~Dj Dirty

yeah most of them do if like the tyres got like 50% or more tread on them but check anyway man every cent is better in your pocket

hey at the end of the day 33's or bigger is the way i think if it has 33'' writen on it and is a muddie ill have a look lol

yeah most of them do if like the tyres got like 50% or more tread on them but check anyway man every cent is better in your pocket

hey at the end of the day 33's or bigger is the way i think if it has 33'' writen on it and is a muddie ill have a look lol

What size hav u got?

yeah thats all i use i sorta cant be stuffed changin tyres for road to off road use and they dont make that much noise and i deal with it for the sake of it bein a modded fourby lol