Delay in headlights switching off

TOOGUD

Dear All,

Anyone can enlighten me if our Klugers has follow me home function for our headlights? As in will the headlights go off automatically after the engine is stopped?? That is if it is on Auto headlights mode. I've read in other forums that it will only go off in a delay of 30 sec and this can be adjusted by the dealership's computer.. Please advice

Cheers :D

It won't go off until you open the driver's door. It is a good function as if you die on the steering wheel, people will look at you since you have your lights on!~

Dear All,

Anyone can enlighten me if our Klugers has follow me home function for our headlights? As in will the headlights go off automatically after the engine is stopped?? That is if it is on Auto headlights mode. I've read in other forums that it will only go off in a delay of 30 sec and this can be adjusted by the dealership's computer.. Please advice

Cheers :D

In auto mode headlights come on and SatNav turns to night mode (lack background) when light sensor at back of rear view mirror senses a drop in light and the opposite when an increase in light

Under night sensing mode lights will turn off if ignition is turned off and driver door is opened.

Appreciate your replies guys.. well i have a bit of a dilemma here atm. Have a 93 AE92 Seca TwinCam.. wondering should i dispose of it or keep it and do some mods to it and keep it as a spare.. currently havin some issues pertainin to leaking hoses and worn shockies.. pls advice