WHEEL SIZES, OFFSETS

Waynus

I believe I have a good understanding of the concepts of wheel sizes/PCD/Offset but wonder if there is a chart or something that will give a guide to what wheels will fit on what vehicle.

For example, I have a 2000 Camry V6 which is a 15" x 6" PCD 5x114.3 P45 offset - standard tyres 205/65 R15.

If I was to buy used alloys from say a Mazda 6 or AU Falcon, how could I find out what the PCD & Offsets are for those vehicles wheels? It would have to be assumed that either the wheels are manufacturer supplied (standard) or if aftermarket, then the correct wheels have been fitted.

I know that CSA has a fitment guide for it's wheels giving all this detail but it refers to "CSA Offset" - could it be assumed that this is also the manufacturer's offset?

Falcon has been 5x114.3 for donkeys years, although up until I think the AU they have a very FWD-unfriendly offset of +20 or so, newer models are more around the +40 FWD-style offset (I say AROUND, because I don't know specific numbers, so don't quote me)