1991 Camry fuse box?

Ambi

Hey guys I recently bought a 1991 Toyota Camry. Theres 2 minor issues with it. The rear right park light doesnt work. The bulb seems to be fine, so my next guess is to check the fuse. I cant seem to find the fuse box though. Does anyone know exactly where that it?

Also, the cigarette lighter isnt working. I use that power for my ipod and phone charger, so it would be beneficial for it to be working. I am hoping its just the fuse that isnt working, but once again, I cant find the fuse box.

Can someone please tell me where the fuse box is please? A picture would help, if you can post it. Thanks in advance

Hey guys I recently bought a 1991 Toyota Camry. Theres 2 minor issues with it. The rear right park light doesnt work. The bulb seems to be fine, so my next guess is to check the fuse. I cant seem to find the fuse box though. Does anyone know exactly where that it?

Also, the cigarette lighter isnt working. I use that power for my ipod and phone charger, so it would be beneficial for it to be working. I am hoping its just the fuse that isnt working, but once again, I cant find the fuse box.

Can someone please tell me where the fuse box is please? A picture would help, if you can post it. Thanks in advance

On the driver's side in the boot between the exterior panel and suspension mount, there's a black box inside that gap. You'll find the fuse in there.

The fuse for the cig lighter is under the dash I think where everything else is. It's quite easy to pop that 15A fuse but pull out the interior trim and see if the connections are in tightly as the cig lighter can come loose off the mount quite easily if you change plugs regularly

Edited by SmellyTofu

On the driver's side in the boot between the exterior panel and suspension mount, there's a black box inside that gap. You'll find the fuse in there.

The fuse for the cig lighter is under the dash I think where everything else is. It's quite easy to pop that 15A fuse but pull out the interior trim and see if the connections are in tightly as the cig lighter can come loose off the mount quite easily if you change plugs regularly

is that on the driver's side or the passenger's side?