my 2008 corolla hatch

i was in a accident just need to know where i can get it fixed damage is where the back petrol filler is on the rear quater panel and the left door its smashed in no damage to the tail light or rear bumper i hope there is no structural damage i want it fixed without the high cost i dont the cost to overcome the cost of the car

i was in a accident just need to know where i can get it fixed damage is where the back petrol filler is on the rear quater panel and the left door its smashed in no damage to the tail light or rear bumper i hope there is no structural damage i want it fixed without the high cost i dont the cost to overcome the cost of the car

covered by insurance?

otherwise.. i'd just shop around panel beaters and get a few quotes.

bugger.. what happened if you don't mind telling?

As far as panel beaters, if you're in Melbourne, Toyota uses Armstrong & Son 29 Slough Rd, Altona, VIC 3018 Phone: (03) 9315 0500 to repair its Company Fleet vehicles.

bugger.. what happened if you don't mind telling?

As far as panel beaters, if you're in Melbourne, Toyota uses Armstrong & Son 29 Slough Rd, Altona, VIC 3018 Phone: (03) 9315 0500 to repair its Company Fleet vehicles.

just went for a drive with a few mates and i lost control and went off the road and hit a tree regretfully sucked cause i didn't stop since it was raining and foggy my mistakes so im paying for my actions air bags still in tact thank ***