Any buddy in perth???

sogoe

Yup im from Perth.

I go to Technik Car Audio in Willeton for TRD stuff.  Whilst they don't stock it in they will order the gear from America or Sydney depending on what you want.

So good to have someone in perth, actually i am not a "real" toyota owner now, coz i am buying the facelifted sportivo, but my dealer told me they dont have any in Perth, and i have to book one and wait till this week. maybe let's get together when i get my car, ok?

Hey pal, I am new guy, I am in Perth, are there anyone here is in Perth??

I am looking for shops that sell TRDs, but I cannt found any, can any one help me out? Thanks a lot!!!!!!

yoh! sogoe! welcome aboard...

i'm perth based 2 :lol:

looking forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

BTW, i've saw the facelifted rolla levin, its  windows are all automatic electric.  Can any one tell me that is it the same in Stivo??

The sportivo 2003-2004 windows are all "power-windows".

Note: only the driver side is fully automatic e.g. single-press to wind the window down/up. The rest requires that you hold down wind down/up button.

The sportivo 2003-2004 windows are all "power-windows".

Note: only the driver side is fully automatic e.g. single-press to wind the window down/up. The rest requires that you hold down wind down/up button.

The Levin i am talking is 2005, all windows are single-press to wind the window down/up. Hope the STIVO 2005 has the same feature!!!!!!

BTW, i am going to check out the new stivo in perth tomorrow, hope to have some pics for you guys :lol:

hi all!

im from perth too with a 2002 ascent (all stock).

has anyone seen a white sportivo around uwa? its gotta sportivo grille as well. looks very schmick.

ive also seen a wicked looking one around crawley. looked very similar to this http://www.hot.ee/ger/heikkimyyk02.jpg from the back and i think it had stickers down the sides...

Yup ive seen the sportivo at UWA.  Looks nice!  Can't say ive seen the other one though

Just confirmed that im putting my rolla into Autosalon this year in July.  :D

Really?? congrat!!!! where can i see it??

Undecided where im putting it at the moment, either with a club called 'Street image' or 'Technik Car Audio' stand.

:( Don't know which one to pick.

Yup ive seen the sportivo at UWA.  Looks nice!  Can't say ive seen the other one though

Just confirmed that im putting my rolla into Autosalon this year in July.  :D

Really?? congrat!!!! where can i see it??

Undecided where im putting it at the moment, either with a club called 'Street image' or 'Technik Car Audio' stand.

:( Don't know which one to pick.

Just checked you garage again, i think 'Technik Car Audio' is better for your baby's feature. Dont mind if i am wrong.

hey my buddies, just back from my dealer, here is my news...

i've bought a stivo tonight!!  it is a cascade blue baby :P

hope to get it some days later!!!

You will be pleased to know you bought the fastest colour :D

Have fun with it and hopefully you enjoy it.

BTW, what is the best run in kms do you guys think??

1000km, 2000km, or like some said, 10,000km?

there are different consensuses about this.

some say, take it easy for 1st 10,000km then fang it; whilst other's say fang it from day-0. :ph34r:

it all depends on how long you intend to keep the car...

For the 1st 1000K's drive it as you would like it to be driven at the end of the run in period, whatever you choose, this tunes the ECU and also allows the engine to 'move' and 'bed itself' before everything is tightened at the 1000K service. After that most ppl here waited about 5-10,000 k's before hitting lift. But for the 2ZZ engine a set run in period is not actually required.

hey guys,

yeah...the white stivo at uwa with the grill is in my garage :D only performance mod i've got is the cai under the bonnet, and other minor mods include the mentioned grill, eyelids, light bulbs and pedals.

it 'was' the first stivo around uwa, but now there's a couple silvers, a red, a black or two around. B)

i'm all up for a stivo get together sometime.

hey guys,

yeah...the white stivo at uwa with the grill is in my garage  :D  only performance mod i've got is the cai under the bonnet, and other minor mods include the mentioned grill, eyelids, light bulbs and pedals.

it 'was' the first stivo around uwa, but now there's a couple silvers, a red, a black or two around.  B)

i'm all up for a stivo get together sometime.

Perth Rolla Cruising, how is that sound?

i am thinking about this these couple days, any body interested??

Let's sign up here, and see how many ppl will join for that, then let's decide a day for it, ok???