Removing the CD player

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I just picked up my new 05 Corolla Sportivo and i was just wondering if anyone would know how to take the cd player out? Are there instructions on how to do this anywhere?

Can Someone Help PLEASE....

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out. I just picked up my new 05 Corolla Sportivo and i was just wondering if anyone would know how to take the cd player out? Are there instructions on how to do this anywhere?

Can Someone Help PLEASE....

I second that ... can any1 help us please :D

grab the vents where the red circle and pull, you will prolly have to pull fairly hard and it will come off, then there are 2 screws on the bottom of the unit that you need to undo and then it comes right out, when i get home from work i will make a step buy step guid for taking it out

post-247-1110350390_thumb.jpg

Edited by Northy

have a look at this ;)

I'm a little confused... my front panel doesnt have the heat controller knobs.... its got a climate control unit instead... do i have to remove that whole front panel to remove the cd player? :huh:

You legend Northy Thanks so much.... And thanks Danthuyer as well :D

Just wondering you wouldnt know how to remove the front panels from a 05 sportivo... the from seems to have changed... theres a climate control now instead of the knobs...

Just wondering you wouldnt know how to remove the front panels from a 05 sportivo... the from seems to have changed... theres a climate control now instead of the knobs...

Thats because Northy's car is an Ascent Sports, not a Sportivo :(

just pull it, i have removed center consoles from sportivo's just pull it out its clipped in