Eyelids and body kits

hey guys,

Im new to this forum, but have a 2005 rolla zze122r sedan that ive already lowered with king superlows and put 17' rims and im looking around for eyelids and body kits, I know theres alot of stuff out there for the hatch version but can't find much stuff for the sedan, any tips on where to get this stuff?

Thanks

hey guys,

Im new to this forum, but have a 2005 rolla zze122r sedan that ive already lowered with king superlows and put 17' rims and im looking around for eyelids and body kits, I know theres alot of stuff out there for the hatch version but can't find much stuff for the sedan, any tips on where to get this stuff?

Thanks

Fast answer:

Toyota mate B) for kit

topstage for eyelids

Evo

Hi and welcome have you got pics of your sedan. I know how difficult it can be sourcing parts for the sedan. I also have a 2005 sedan see registry for my ride i have the toyota front lip talon made part number toy 163 sportivo side skirts and the rear wagon skirt toyota part no 0815812820 Toyota does not make the sedan rear skirt but with modification the wagon rear skirt will fit. My eyelids were from panther aftermarket. Sometimes eyelids come available on the forum . there are a few nice sedans on this forum

Sweet, another sedan, i feel that the sedan can get away with out front and rear skirts, like mine ;) I suggest toyota for your body kit, but they are getting hard to get, you may have to source them aftermarket.

Post up some pics of where your car is at and what the rims look like on it.

Cheers

Jarrod

Nice a white one. I would lose the black stripes off the side first, then search for "angelo" cos he has/had a sweet looking white sedan.

No idea about carmate, never even looked at what they have for our cars. I always feel hat you get what you pay for, and toyota isthe best fit for side skirts, which was the only thing i wanted to add. Front skirts are a different thing because our foglights are different to all other corollas in australia, which is really annoying! I think they match the south african sedans front end?? but not 100% sure, cos our car is Japanese made, well mine is :D

Jarrod

the sides fit, front im not sure, if he has a part number try to get it. Talon is an aftermarket part toyota had made for them i thnk???

The badges come off easy, search "debadging" or "badge removal", loads of threads around.

Jarrod

P.S. good luck trying not to overspend on it!

Talon is the aftermarket part that toyota got for my sedan. Front Lip Talon through Toyota part no. Toy 163. rear skirt toyota part no 0815812820 My toyota dealer bought the sportivo hatch one painted it and then tried to fit it to my sedan and did not fit. Sportivo side skirts no problem fitting the badges come off quite easily, lots of threads about that.

Angelo and mopp both have great looking sedans. :toast::toast::yahoo::yahoo:

i'd say try not to go with carmate.. cause i'v heard of a few guys saying that fibre-glass kits don't fit 100% and need some slight work to get it on and looking good..

i'd say shop around for a place that sells new toyota parts, and ask for non-genuine insurence aproved parts..i'm sure they would do things like sportivo side skirts and front lips.. and they are a perfect fit and not made from fiber glass.

yea, i like the front of 1rocky's car, and finally got those black stripes off, i did the stupid thing of just ripping them straight off then trying to get all the glue off after....taken me like 1 hour for each door but ill post pics up tomorrow once its all cleaned up :D

Rockys car is HOT!

wanted the front and rear but the places i need to go mean i would rip them off in the first week! :P

Congrats on starting to mod your car, i think that with the sedan less is more so they say!

Look to japan for design ideas as they have some HOT cars. i thin WALD (sp) make a sexy kit for it! but not sure of fitment!

yea i have a service for it very soon, so im gunna price up some stuff for it, thinking maybe sides and front and leaving the back with a shiny muffler sticking out :P and getting a new front grill should look nice, but i agree less on the sedan looks good, thats why im not going to go with a wing or anything

the car looks great and the grill and eyelids will really make a difference :toast::toast:

Hey tom,

when you remove the grille hit up J_J,

i think you have what he has been after :P

Evo

thanks for the heads up, and yea got a pic of my sedan up now, has anyone actually bought body kit parts off carmate? if so, happy?

i bought a front bumber CM5 style.. looks good but fits like ****..gaps under the headlights

but if your gonna buy one go for the C, CW and F styles these are better made and fit a bit better...

i'm just in the making of getting the C or CW style..

but the side skirts and rear cover are a good fit tho.. had no problem with them

but yeah have fun....

peace...

post-8292-1235545461_thumb.jpg

post-8292-1235545474.jpg

post-8292-1235545609_thumb.jpg

post-8292-1235545636_thumb.jpg

Edited by yale

few recent pics of the corolla, after a good wash :D next step is new grill, eyelids and CAI

You should really get these, cover up the black door handles. They will look great i think.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/03-08-Toyota-Coroll...A1%7C240%3A1318

ahh i really like them, they just slip straight over the top right?