any good bodykit sites??

Does anyone know where to find body kits for a 2005 corolla? Simply any sites that people can recommend that will make any stock 2005 corolla look sweet would be fantastic.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

Does anyone know where to find body kits for a 2005 corolla? Simply any sites that people can recommend that will make any stock 2005 corolla look sweet would be fantastic.

haha google :P

:lol:

Evo

its gonna be tricky finding something nice in oz as they get snapped up pretty fast. Alot of guys i've met ended up making their own as they knew what they wanted and it saved money (but is an enormous pain in the *****).

Else u can look at shipping something mass-produced over from the states, but there is a small risk of it having issues.

but yeah, like TRD Sportivo suggests start with toyota and work ur way down from there.

but by all means let us know how it goes n post some pics when u get it finished!

best to talk to jack @ X racing..

or goto

www.xracing.com.au

thats wher i got my front bumber from, needs very little modification for it to fit perfect. and he is cheaper than carmate. and packing is better to.

have u got a sedan or hatch??

thers a few places for hatch's

but if u have a sedan u will be like me and be on the net for some time b4 u will find a good one..

try carmate but be warned some kits are dodgy..