Jump to content

sub question

mr ke70

Recommended Posts

It is possible. You use what is called a line out converter, or a high to low converter. They simply tap into your front or rear speakers and convert it to an RCA pair. They can cost anywhere between $25 to a couple of hundred. For subwoofer purposes, you'd be fine with one anywhere between $25 and $50.

Edit: Also, depending on what amp you have, you may not need one. Some amplifiers have high level inputs which will essentially do what you need. Don't trust the ones that accept high level inputs through the RCA in though (such as the one on my MTX). Nearly blew up my sub like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

where can i get one

You can get them from places like Jaycar, otherwise Wow Sight and Sound or JB, etc.

Edited my first post as well with some addition information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Join The Club

    Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

  • Latest Postings

    1. 1

      Drivers side mirrors - zze122 vs zre122

    2. 2

      Brake issues with 2024 Corolla Cross Hybrid

    3. 1

      Drivers side mirrors - zze122 vs zre122

    4. 2

      Highest and lowest diff ratio

    5. 0


    6. 0

      Ute Tub Swap

    7. 0

      Putting a R151F in my 1998 ln167r IFS

    8. 1

      New member

    9. 1

      Forum rules

  • Create New...