How do I put this thing back in?

czaja74

LOL. I have the same problem. its kinda on.. an angle... for me, but use to be flush with boot level? it comes loose and you can move it around etc. would be interesting to know. it could have to do with the seat cushion as I was fiddling with it before it came out. could never get it back in though,.

Could someone take a photo of this part. I would like to see how it looks when fitted. I tried but couldnt fit it.

I was looking at that part today, but I can't take a pic at the moment - too dark for anything useful. Mine had LHS and RHS printed on the top, and was flush with the boot with the seats folded up. Maybe try turning it the other way around?

I had a good look at it today and from what it seems it looks like it is meant to be on an angle exactly like sweetys pic from above. When u fold the rear seats down it is actually flush with the seat back. If u pull out the plastic part there is a small indent which slots into a bracket for the centre seatbelt..it's pretty hard to explain but I believe it's supposed 2 b on an angle