Just purchased a ZZE122

Definitely looking forwarding to lowering the rolla looks like a 4x4 atm lol, but whats the best set of spring/shock choice for ride quality, and daily driving, not going to be a track car, so doesn't have to be crazy gear.

Anyway, im pretty sure it has the engine ZZE-FE or something o rather, but heres a photo i took:

zze122.png

is it possible to know what model it is? I was also wondering, this model has its front bar and grill in 1 piece, is it possible to put another grill on?

I know there is search, but im not 100% sure what model it is (how many kw it is stock etc).

Edited by mk1990

Definitely looking forwarding to lowering the rolla looks like a 4x4 atm lol, but whats the best set of spring/shock choice for ride quality, and daily driving, not going to be a track car, so doesn't have to be crazy gear.

Anyway, im pretty sure it has the engine ZZE-FE or something o rather, but heres a photo i took:

zze122.png

is it possible to know what model it is? I was also wondering, this model has its front bar and grill in 1 piece, is it possible to put another grill on?

I know there is search, but im not 100% sure what model it is (how many kw it is stock etc).

A huge Congrats on the purchase mate B)

you won't be disappointed :yahoo:

Team Silver FTW! :lol:

yours is a Facelift Corolla with the same engine as the prefacelift

Engine is a 1ZZ-FE rated at 100kw at the flywheel.

For the facelift, to change the front bar, the whole front bumper needs to be replaced, so no unless you want to change it.

But there is always the option of putting mesh inside behind the grill if you want to.

Best spring/shock combo will most likely be debated, but if you are on a tight budget, Kings Springs Lows with stock shocks will be fine for you :D

Hope i have answered all of your questions, if you have any more, feel free to PM me :D

Evo

kudos to you Evo7! with that quick detailed reply, thankyou very much on the details.

Finally i understand what a facelift corolla is now haha :) cheers

Will look into king springs lows, will it drop my car a fair bit to the ground? its currently sitting up up like it had a lift kit :P (not really ahaha)

Greatly appreciate the help, such a nice community compared to others ive been on :)