TRD lip manual

hey guys im in need of an installation guide for my front lip for my rolla but the one i have is in japanese and i have no idea what it say lol (of course) and the pic doesnt really say much.

Would you guys know where to get it from ?

Thanks in advance

Cuong.

Did it come with screws?

My lip replaces our factory black two piece lip at the bottom using the existing holes.TRD should be the same i thought,

Vinh my be able to shed some light if he has it yet :)

Did it come with screws?

My lip replaces our factory black two piece lip at the bottom using the existing holes.TRD should be the same i thought,

hey john umm yes it did come with screws and all but its all so confusing haha

Did it come with screws?

banner-easy-install.jpg

lol. the trd front lip is easy to put on. no need to look at instructions. just undo all the screws thats holding the plastic protector under the bumper. it should be two pieces, and around 6-7 screws. There is one thats in between the two black plastic that holds them together. Now pill a bit of the adheresive sticker on the lip, you will need two people to help u fit the trd lip on and then use the existing screws that u removed which was holding the black plastic. the trd front lip should come with 2 black screws that your ment to screw on each side of the front guards. When lip is on pill the adheresive sticker away so the lip sticks onto the bumper. Vinh and I both did our lips quiet easily :) hope that helps

Edited by jskill

Did it come with screws?

If only you were in Melbourne, we'd come and help you :)

lol. the trd front lip is easy to put on. no need to look at instructions. just undo all the screws thats holding the plastic protector under the bumper. it should be two pieces, and around 6-7 screws. There is one thats in between the two black plastic that holds them together. Now pill a bit of the adheresive sticker on the lip, you will need two people to help u fit the trd lip on and then use the existing screws that u removed which was holding the black plastic. the trd front lip should come with 2 black screws that your ment to screw on each side of the front guards. When lip is on pill the adheresive sticker away so the lip sticks onto the bumper. Vinh and I both did our lips quiet easily :) hope that helps

now thats sounds much easierr than i thought hehehe :rolleyes: