where to buy wheels in sydney?

im looking for a set of rims for my rolla and i came across the tenzo cuzco v1 in white and red pinstripe, but dont know which wheel places would have them in sydney.

http://www.tenzoracingsports.com/main.php?page=wheels

does anyone know any good places in sydney?

ive looked at tempe tyres but cant seem to find that type i want or something close to it.

thanks in advance

Forget most of what you see on the net and start calling places, otherwise you get nowhere.

Could be worse, you could be looking for 17x8 5x100 +35 sized wheels like I am and have a total of 0 local sources. "Nah we dont get them mate, cause 5x100 is like WRX wheels and all have +45 and +50 offset" - heard that a lot :P. But this isn't a thread for my whinging...

Forget most of what you see on the net and start calling places, otherwise you get nowhere.

Could be worse, you could be looking for 17x8 5x100 +35 sized wheels like I am and have a total of 0 local sources. "Nah we dont get them mate, cause 5x100 is like WRX wheels and all have +45 and +50 offset" - heard that a lot :P. But this isn't a thread for my whinging...

haha ok.

does anyone know good wheel shops in sydney?

I got mine from ST GEORGE TYRES... Tempe Tyres are up the road from these blokes aswell. DONT GO TO OZZY TYRES AT ST MARYS!!!! Taleb Tyres, Payless Tyres... Theres heaps bro.

just curious why not ozzy tyres on the great western? (st.marys?)

i was always curious about how they lower cars to any height around $350...

ive been there a couple times just to look before going to uni and the place looks ok.. are the ppl shifty?

ive been there a couple times just to look before going to uni and the place looks ok.. are the ppl shifty?

ozzy tyres.. they dont seem shifty im not sure, one of my mates told me he got his wheels there, and apparently they were the cheapest he found for the type he wanted.

St marys ozzy tyres f'd up my mates new RS... she got 20z but on it n lowered it 2 inches all round, she was driving n the front drivers side wheel fell of becoz they FORGOT to put the bolt back in on the steering arm. St marys were treating her like crap, so she went to the head office n they fixed it all up and replaced all the tyres, becoz her whole car was shaking wen she would get up to 100k's.