TV Antenna

midii

Hi folks,

I am after some ideas re installing an analog TV antenna in a ZRE Corolla.

I'd really like to be able to hide it, even if signal isnt that great, it has to be better than nothing surely.

Anyone have any ideas where to buy besides online, eg Jaycar etc?

Help me if you can!

Thanks

Analogue TV on the go and hiding antennas don't really go together well. The end result will be nowhere near watchable.

You can find antennas on eBay etc that are loops of flat wire which can be attached to your rear window etc to allow you to make it less obvious. The reception with these though are a bit iffy at times as you would expect. Unfortunately, that's the one drawback of trying to watch TV while on the go.

Not too worried about on the go, so long as I can park some place and tune in that'd be more than sufficient. Its not a feature im desperate for, but its got an icon on the main screen and id rather be able to tap it and not have it whinge that no antenna is attached. :)

Thanks for the ebay hint, ill take a look and see if I can find anything usable. It's a shame it cant just work off cars antenna, would make it a lot neater.