GPS unit for cheaper price

ALK11N

Hey guys,

If you wanna buy an aftermarket gps unit for cheaper price check www.alibaba.com

You can find various type and cost of gps units from this trading website. Units are exactly same with the ebay models.

I was looking for an aftermarket unit and one of my friend showed me this website so I wanted to share this information with you.

Hey guys,

If you wanna buy an aftermarket gps unit for cheaper price check www.alibaba.com

You can find various type and cost of gps units from this trading website. Units are exactly same with the ebay models.

I was looking for an aftermarket unit and one of my friend showed me this website so I wanted to share this information with you.

I am looking for one as well , lets buy together . I am in Sydney too .

Anyone in Sydney welcome to buy together so we can buy cheaper from anywhere and also we can share the different ideas.

In that website there are various kluger accessories too.

I personally dont like the bull bars but this bumper guard changed my mind.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/28508...holesalers.html

I will check my member details and if there is not I will add my email address so we can contact. By the way I live in Lidcombe.

Anyone in Sydney welcome to buy together so we can buy cheaper from anywhere and also we can share the different ideas.

In that website there are various kluger accessories too.

I personally dont like the bull bars but this bumper guard changed my mind.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/28508...holesalers.html

I will check my member details and if there is not I will add my email address so we can contact. By the way I live in Lidcombe.

Hi Mate,

I'm waiting to pick up my Kluger later this month and i'll be interested in bulk buying items for the Kluger... first thing im after in all in one sat nav system.

BTW: I'm in sydney as well (Berala) :)

Hi guys,

I found this gps unit in ebay australia. Probably you saw this unit before but i gave the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/8-LCD-DVD-GPS-PLAYE...=item5ad6f51adb

price is 599 + 69 postage. seller is from australia.

I contacted with seller to get better price for this unit and i will let u know if the seller respond. I asked the price for 5 or 10 units.

Also we can find a professional fitting place together for better price as well.

we can meet one weekend if you like..

Hi guys,

I found this gps unit in ebay australia. Probably you saw this unit before but i gave the link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/8-LCD-DVD-GPS-PLAYE...=item5ad6f51adb

price is 599 + 69 postage. seller is from australia.

I contacted with seller to get better price for this unit and i will let u know if the seller respond. I asked the price for 5 or 10 units.

Also we can find a professional fitting place together for better price as well.

we can meet one weekend if you like..

Hi mate,

I'm interested in a group buy.

Is this the Fly Audio unit? and how are we going on about installing it? DIY or getting it done professionally?

Thanks

This is not Fly Audio unit but it is quite similar for half price.

I do not know anything about installing these type of units and also i dont want to give any damage to a brand new car so i prefer professional installation.

By the way I would like to share your thoughts about this unit so we can make the right decision.

This is not Fly Audio unit but it is quite similar for half price.

I do not know anything about installing these type of units and also i dont want to give any damage to a brand new car so i prefer professional installation.

By the way I would like to share your thoughts about this unit so we can make the right decision.

Hi ALKIN

I am still interested , and I work in Lidcombe TAFE so not from you .

for installation it has been explained by HADO in great details see the link

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=25589

Regards

if we buy the unit we should sort out the installation.

i am waiting for the offer from seller.

i hope he will give something around 450-500.

by the way we need to buy hazard light switch set too and it is not cheap.

Hey Guys,

Just spoke to Fly Audio(Australia), she has quoted me E7548NAVI $750AUD per unit and she might be able to do a better price if we bulk buy 10 units.

i would prefer Fly Audio brand.

let me know what you guys think.

as for installation, i might know someone.

Can i ask, do you have to pay extra to get digital tv?

Also what goes into the black button spots along the bottom? DOes it come with replacement buttons or do we have to source this ourselves? Add too long so didnt read all of it....if it answers the question

Can i ask, do you have to pay extra to get digital tv?

Also what goes into the black button spots along the bottom? DOes it come with replacement buttons or do we have to source this ourselves? Add too long so didnt read all of it....if it answers the question

Im not sure about digital tv, but the gap in the bottom is for your hazard light button which you will need to buy from Toyota Parts part#8401048340C0 cost $224.

so its $750 for the unit and $224 for the button.

Sorry guys, it appears i have provided wrong price for the unit because when i spoke to FlyAudio lady this morning(she is based in Australia), she told me the unit price was $750 so i assumed she quoted me in AUD but it turned out its $750 USD.

oh well...she said $750USD per unit or $700USD for 10 units.

let me know if you are still interested.

thanks

Totaly makes $1.000 if we can install it. It is reasonable i think.

Because we dont know the qulaity of other units and at least HADO installed Fly Auidos unit and he is happy with it.

Need to think about it. Also GPS unit adds value to your car as well.

And we can complaint to Fly Audio if we face with any problem.

keep in touch mate...

Same here, i rather get this Fly Audio unit over the other one.

I've already ordered the hazard light button from my dealer, so it will be there when i pick up the car.

The unit will take 10 days to get to Australia so i'll be looking to order sometimes next week.

Same here, i rather get this Fly Audio unit over the other one.

I've already ordered the hazard light button from my dealer, so it will be there when i pick up the car.

The unit will take 10 days to get to Australia so i'll be looking to order sometimes next week.

Add me to the list . but for your information I don't think you can do much with flyaudio if things going wrong because they are not Australian company even the price is in US dollars .

Regards

Huma

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Fly Audio E7548NAVI device exactly the same as fitted in the Grande models? Is Fly Audio the OEM supplier to Toyota?

Is the Fly Audio E7548NAVI device exactly the same as fitted in the Grande models? Is Fly Audio the OEM supplier to Toyota?

Hi Whofan,

The Fly Audio unit is not the same as the OEM. I have changed my OEM for the Fly Audio system the only thing that dosen't work is the voice activation but that was pretty silly anyway. The extra functionality I get is worth the loss.

Regards

Ham

Hi Whofan,

The Fly Audio unit is not the same as the OEM. I have changed my OEM for the Fly Audio system the only thing that dosen't work is the voice activation but that was pretty silly anyway. The extra functionality I get is worth the loss.

Regards

Ham

Ham,

Can you tell me where you purchased the unit?

I've done some reading and am very keen on it... as I would like to upgrade the unit in my standard KX-s unit to include sat nav and all reading I've done suggests the Fly Audio unit is the one to fit.

Did you get the reverse camera working on the new Fly Audio 8" screen? If so, does this mean the smaller 3.5" display now has no camera feed?

Hi Whofan,

Regards

Ham

Ham,

Can you tell me where you purchased the unit and price?

I'm guessing you got it fitted by a professional (no slight intended if you did it personally)... can you tell me the cost of installation?

I've done some reading and am very keen on it... as I would like to upgrade the unit in my standard KX-s unit to include sat nav and all reading I've done suggests the Fly Audio unit is the one to fit.

Did you get the reverse camera working on the new Fly Audio 8" screen? If so, does this mean the smaller 3.5" display now has no camera feed?

Did you connect the microphone in the Fly Audio unit to the mic positioned in the roof next to the interior light (near the the rear vision mirror)? Just wondering if you were able to take advantage of the existing infrastructure rather than feeding new cables.

Did you have any troubles with getting the sat nav working straight after install and are maps up-to-date?

Sorry, lots of questions I know but I'm a details man... I've spent the last 6 weeks of my life car hunting after my VS Commodore developred one too many problems and am so happy with the Kluger... just as any new car buyer does, they like to accessorise :D

Regards,

Whofan