Starting some much needed mods

moggillsx6

post-18513-127025894627_thumb.jpgHey everyone here are some pics of the "family car" lol....starting the mods now after having it for 2 years. Suspension, rims and tyres and brakes are first up on the list.

Anyone tell me a good place that knows Aurions to get the suspension done??

If you guys do any cruises in the future let me know hey....cheers, Mick

Welcome mate. How did your car go at the track while stock? What suspension changes are you thinking of making? This can probably help someone here recommend a shop. I personally don't have any recommendations. I would usually do the work myself then have someone like Fulcrum at Hillcrest to do the alignment etc.

If you guys do any cruises in the future let me know hey....cheers, Mick

Just keep an eye out in the Upcoming Meets thread. If anything around QLD pops up, you will see it there. I'm always up for a Nebo run on a Thursday night heading from our weekly meet if you ever want to give your new suspension a workout :lol:

Car went well, I was impressed. Definately needs a bit of a lower centre of gravity, stiffer and some sticky rubber to go with it lol.....But for a family car it goes, handles and stops pretty well....but i'm going to make it better :)

Looking at lowering and stiffening it up a bit...going to keep the 17inch size rims and want to make sure its fairly comfy to drive everyday....

So any info from anyone as to where etc would be good.... Thanks for the link of the upcoming cruises, and I'll take up your offer of Mt Nebo when it done, it was one of my old biker haunts on my old fireblade so it would be good to get back up there :)

cheers.

Ohhh.... Another Aurion from Brissy... Welcome mate.. There's a major meet-up in June in Sydney.. And the week/monthly meet in brissy.. Do check up and have a chat with the regulars there.

Ps: It's still a comfy ride with the 19s. ;)

Ps: It's still a comfy ride with the 19s. ;)

After driving an Aurion for 75,000km on 17's, I can definitely say that they are noticeably more comfortable than 19's. Also more forgiving when hitting bumps/grooves in the road.