2003 Sportivo Power Window Problem

I know what everyone is thinking but this is slightly different to the known Sportivo Power Windows Issue.

Couple a days ago i picked up 03 Sportivo from the Toyota Dealer.They were supposed to fix the power windows as only the Drivers side was operational.Drove it home without checking it (Guess whos fault that is) and still have the same issue .

1)Drivers side window goes up/down (Auto and Manual)

2)No other window is operational from both Drivers control and individual Door control.

3)Lights are not flashing/blinking on the drivers main control panel.

4)Checked the P/W fuse which is intact (Plus drivers side still works so its def not blown)

5)Have held the switches in both directions for more than 2 seconds.

6)Removed Drivers control Switch and confirmed connector was securely connected.

Havent removed the door trims and checked any of the Motors/Regulators. Does anyone know if 1 faulty window/Switch problem will lock all other 3 and leave the master (drivers) working only.?

I can take it back to the Dealership but dont want to be without a car while they fix it .(have a feeling if they couldnt fix it while it was still there it may take them few days to find the prob)

is your power window lock on? it's the button next to the button that locks all the doors.

I know what everyone is thinking but this is slightly different to the known Sportivo Power Windows Issue.

Couple a days ago i picked up 03 Sportivo from the Toyota Dealer.They were supposed to fix the power windows as only the Drivers side was operational.Drove it home without checking it (Guess whos fault that is) and still have the same issue .

2)No other window is operational from both Drivers control and individual Door control.

4)Checked the P/W fuse which is intact (Plus drivers side still works so its def not blown)

6)Removed Drivers control Switch and confirmed connector was securely connected.

Havent removed the door trims and checked any of the Motors/Regulators. Does anyone know if 1 faulty window/Switch problem will lock all other 3 and leave the master (drivers) working only.?

I can take it back to the Dealership but dont want to be without a car while they fix it .(have a feeling if they couldnt fix it while it was still there it may take them few days to find the prob)

is your power window lock on? it's the button next to the button that locks all the doors.

nah mate , that was one of the 1st things i checked .I would have loved it if it was as simple as that however it doesnt appear to be.

assuming you bought it from that same dealer two days ago. just take it back to them. all second hand cars should have a 1 year warantee on them. not sure what this warantee covers though

Problem Fixed

Previous owner had installed Auto Window Lift however the Module/Control unit was missing leaving an open circuit to the motors.

Removed kick panel and reconnected cables the orignal way.. Much happier now .

thanks to all who tried to help.