Thank God there are othewr toyota lovers

Hey guys, ive been looking for a paseo forum for a while, im currently a member of AUSTARLETCLUB and they have brrn great so far but i thought i might try my luck here to see if i can get some more ideas, parts, help and some mates.

i currently have a 1996 EL54R paseo, a 1990 Starlet GT modded (150kw) which was wrecked by an evil ford driver and have just sold my toyota Celsior with the 1uz V8 slight mods (197kw)

the paseo as my current car is recieving some GT goodness at the moment from my wrteck, it has recieved the aftermarket front suspension setup and i am now in the process of tring to fit the strut bars, ik will entually turbo it either using my GT motor but most probably turboing the 5E.

ill chuck up some pics for you guys later.

i look forward to hearing from you.

bevan

• 1 month later...

hey guys i cant access my pics atm on imageshack but heres a link to them on the austarletclub.com site

http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14780

just copy and paste :-)

Awsome pics we are doing up a black one for our daughter KYBs Kings springs 16" chrome wheels

post-15412-128048484511_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

wow they look good in the black!!

was this with the new suspension in??

i used the suspension from my GT since that was wrecked lowered my car heaps as u can see.

what are your other plans for the seo?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...