corolla ascent sport 2010?

[We just bought the Corolla Sport the other day. I think I it’s quite a good looking car with some nice extras thrown in considering the price.

We ended up getting an amazing deal by paying cash with 2 years extended manufacture warranty and matts all around.. Just keep haggling between dealers and you will be surprised of the end result.

Cheers

[We just bought the Corolla Sport the other day. I think I it's quite a good looking car with some nice extras thrown in considering the price.

We ended up getting an amazing deal by paying cash with 2 years extended manufacture warranty and matts all around.. Just keep haggling between dealers and you will be surprised of the end result.

Cheers

Paying cash !!!! my ultimate dream one day is to buy a car using CASH ..(the full price that ie , have paid deposit using cash tongue.gif )

Do dreams come true ??

On the subject of getting a good deal :

Another good trick is to tell them you have seen a better deal else where , most dealers are keen to keep the customer ..

1 out of 100 will be a fool and a pr1ck and will tell you to buy else where .. Its a gamble you take.

I personally have bought 6 cars from 1 toyota dealer and thats what i use as leverage when i buy cars from them.

Also try this , get the best deal or offer making sure they know you are ready to buy ASAP but if you want more then say you will think about it ..

Trust me , works all the time because the next question will be "what can i do to sell you the car today ?"

now i will leave the topic alone because im hijacking it by going off topic . sorry

I was at Pennant Hills Toyota (NSW) today, saw the ascent sport and its quite nice! Few changes inside...and man I want that fog lights...

I also saw the 2011 Corolla Conquest Sedan!! (sorry about the large picture..)

post-20030-127970162293_thumb.jpg

post-20030-127970167661_thumb.jpg