NEED clear headlights and indicator LIGHTS

modhelp

Hi,

I need ASAP new head LIGHTS and Indicators lights (CLEAR) for my camry 1999 station wagon. Please can someone PM me. Help much appreciated.

Couple of things:

1 - You should update your personal information, so we know which state your in that way we can give you some advice on places to go.

2 - You looking for new or second hand?

3 - Best bet would be wreckers or ebay. Toyota genuine are around $220 each from memory.

thanks addy sorry NSW. i just spoke with toyota they said 330 for the particular model but they not clear. do do that 2000 model is best but i have to change the bumber for the shape.

I'm pretty sure the Gen 4.5 will fit our Gen 4s....someone confirm?

I remember someone saying a little sanding might be needed in the bottom corner.

How desperate are you for the lights? If you can afford to get them new, then the Gen4 lights new are pretty clear but up to you.

best bet would be to call around a few wreckers

i can afford it. i just want to get the beast out again. hate trains. Just got collected by cab then cab pushed me in fast lane where bus hit me then bus push me on side where i hit another car. So loved the joy ride. lucky no scratch to my mags and my sound system and my battery and HID all okay

I'm pretty sure the Gen 4.5 will fit our Gen 4s....someone confirm?

I remember someone saying a little sanding might be needed in the bottom corner.

How desperate are you for the lights? If you can afford to get them new, then the Gen4 lights new are pretty clear but up to you.

best bet would be to call around a few wreckers

just spoke to sydney city toyota before i order any thing. i asked him if i use 2000 bumber and clear/chrome headlight brackets and all be okay. He guarantees me YES YES ..... i rang my mechanic finally and he said cannot fit different holes. I think toyota started to hire monkeys? I still need help with clear/chrome headlights

It will fit, but won't look right as there are differences between the Gen4s and Gen4.5. But what you can do is find a set of gen4.5 clear lenses and replace the fluted glass lenses of the gen4s. Pretty sure that's what Leon did to his Gen4 - to fit the gen4.5 angel eyes headlights.

Otherwise you'll need to replace quite a few things.

ps I have a set of gen4.5 clear lenses, just a pitty you are all the way down there.

ps I have a set of gen4.5 clear lenses, just a pitty you are all the way down there.

and you didnt tell me this before because.....?

you interested in getting rid of them? haha Im still trying to convince Leon to give me his projectors