Calling all Gen 5 (MCV36R/ACV36R) owners. Sportivo Accessories bodykit availabe

Andrew357

Just a heads up to all Gen5 owners. I know of a dealer who has the Sportivo Accessories bodykit and is looking to sell. He is selling below the RRP.

For reference, it is the same kit mbruce has: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28898

The kit is in 3N6, vantage red. He also has the standard Low-rise spoiler that he can sell with the kit as well.

If you are interested, give me a PM and I'll swing the email addy across for you.

I hope this doesn't mean that you're not buying Andrew...

When you email every dealer (that offers an email address) in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria; you are bound to find more than 1 dealer who has had the kit sitting in parts for the last 6 years or so. :lol:

I hope this doesn't mean that you're not buying Andrew...

When you email every dealer (that offers an email address) in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria; you are bound to find more than 1 dealer who has had the kit sitting in parts for the last 6 years or so. :lol:

Thank god haha I was about to go shoot you!

Do you think any of those dealers would be carrying TRD springs, shocks or sways for a Gen 4 camry? :P

Anyone know if it would be hard to fit a TRD Aurion charger on a 1MZ?

Wrong thread man, but you possibly could. It would need alot of stuff to be made up for it though.

With the Kit, I think I am going to get it painted up here; so don't worry about asking your friend man :)

very keen on details.

I have an 2002 Gen5 Silver Altise. love the kit. about to buy some fog lamps so this would look hot.

any prices etc?

Check your PM. I'll give you his details.