1995 camry standard speaker sizes

muney

guys..i would like to update the speakers in my car..can you guys tell me what size speakers are in the front doors and the rear parcel shelf..furthermore, is there any installation guides for taking off the front door trims with wind up windows and also how to get to the rear parcel shelf..i wanna do the installation myself

thanks

Edited by muney

Hey Muney,

When I had my Gen 3 I had 6 x 9's in the rear parcel shelf and I think 5" in the front, I cannot quite remember. They were Hertz at any rate. The rear parcel shelf is pretty easy to get to, essentially you need to take out the side arms of the rear seats for easier access to get the parcel shelf out, make sure you pull off the rubber trim surrounding the boot opening and then there are a few screws to undo. The one part you might get stuck is getting the shelf out over the rear brake light; we just cut mine on either side of it to get it out, given it was so low down no one could see that from the outside of the car.

Not sure on the door trims but others here will be able to help you out. There's also a great website at camrystuff.com that has manuals for each generation. Good luck with it all!