Please Recommend Front and Rear Parking Assist Package

K8Canb

I recently changed my Camry Vienta to 05 Camry Altise, since then I have trouble judging the distance and have already scraped front and rear bumper corners. This was not a problem in my Vienta, although there is not much difference in length and width of both cars the Altise seems a challenge in narrow parking.

I have decided to get front and rear parking assist package (supply and install), I sent two emails to Atkinson Installations but never received any reply (may be they are out of business). I am scared of going to Toyota dealer!

Could you please recommend a good package and also an installer with indicative total price please?

K8Canb

You should be able to find a set off ebay heres one for example Rev sensors

Installion price may vary, from $100-$200. You can call a few Auto elections in your area and get some quotes.

All the ones i know of are in Sydney not in ACT.

You can even install them yourself, i recall seeing instructions to install sensors in the camry section a few months ago.

we have fitted quite a few toyota kits at my work. they are very comprehensive and come with instructions, and wire up very easily. if you email work, they can give you a price on a kit if you give them exact car details. not horrendous price I believe, but you will have to check. email roadandtrack.net.au

Terry

we have fitted quite a few toyota kits at my work. they are very comprehensive and come with instructions, and wire up very easily. if you email work, they can give you a price on a kit if you give them exact car details. not horrendous price I believe, but you will have to check. email roadandtrack.net.au

Terry

That Email does not look correct :idea::idea::idea:

You should be able to find a set off ebay heres one for example Rev sensors

Installion price may vary, from $100-$200. You can call a few Auto elections in your area and get some quotes.

All the ones i know of are in Sydney not in ACT.

You can even install them yourself, i recall seeing instructions to install sensors in the camry section a few months ago.

Thanks for your reply, although I live in canberra, I come to Sydney almost every other month. I would be intrested in knowing a good installer. Please also recommend the best make of system.

Thanks again for your reply. Thanks also to others who have replied.

K8Canb