RA28 Celica, does anyone out there have one?

king-szeitszam

G'day everyone,

I'm new here, but old to the Classic Celica game.

To make a long story short- I've been searching for an RA28 or other 70's Celica for...too long now.

If I had a dollar for every time I've "...just missed out." on a beauty, then I'd probably have enough to buy a Toyota factory and build my own line of 70's Celica's from scratch.

Basically guys- I'm feeling there's almost no chance of my finding one anytime soon- but I'm giving the Toyota Owners club a try. Some people's dream car is a Ferrari, others a Mercedes- mine's a respectable RA28 Toyota Celica.

So, to anyone out there who owns an RA28 or even TA22, TA23 or RA23 Celica- please, please, please contact me! I am willing to pay good money for a good condition vehicle.

Guaranteed you will not find someone more keen to buy, or that will take better care of your vehicle.

I'm at wits end trying to find one of these, please guys- if you have one or know of someone who does, help me out.

Thank you all, hope to hear some replies.

Edited by king-szeitszam

TOCAU doesn't have a large (or small, for that matter really) population of classic Celica owners, so you're unlikely to find anything pop up here, especially on demand or short notice. Best place to look would be Toymods, classic Celica owners there are a dime a dozen and will be much better suited to assisting you.

• 5 months later...

G'day everyone,

To make a long story short- I've been searching for an RA28 or other 70's Celica for...too long now.

If I had a dollar for every time I've "...just missed out." on a beauty, then I'd probably have enough to buy a Toyota factory and build my own line of 70's Celica's from scratch.

Basically guys- I'm feeling there's almost no chance of my finding one anytime soon- but I'm giving the Toyota Owners club a try. Some people's dream car is a Ferrari, others a Mercedes- mine's a respectable RA28 Toyota Celica.

So, to anyone out there who owns an RA28 or even TA22, TA23 or RA23 Celica- please, please, please contact me! I am willing to pay good money for a good condition vehicle.

Guaranteed you will not find someone more keen to buy, or that will take better care of your vehicle.

I'm at wits end trying to find one of these, please guys- if you have one or know of someone who does, help me out.

G'day everyone,

Come on guys, really need your help here, we've been disappointed again and again by missed deals or simply dodgy cars.

I know there has to be someone out there!

Bump

HERES ONE IN TASSIE MATE IF THAT HELPS just goto the gumtree link below

chris_stone81@hiotmail.com

http://launceston.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-RA-28-Celica-Toyota-panel-parts-W0QQAdIdZ270097731

• 3 months later...

Hey,

I am reluctantly thinking of parting with my RA28. If you are still interested I am happy to tell you about what I have got and see if it fits with what you are after.

Cheers,

Rick

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...