PCV valve on 1nzfe

Jaym

Where is it located? Little sucker

take a look at the photo in your last thread... there is no value as far as i can remember, just a hose coming out of the cam cover.

take a look at the photo in your last thread... there is no value as far as i can remember, just a hose coming out of the cam cover.

Yer its weird.. i looked at the manual and its says there is a actual valve.. but i dont know where

do you the where abouts of the inlet heater hose?? i want to flush the cooling system.. and in order to do this want to install a back flow prevention valve on the inlet heater hose, then connect a hose to the valve and away i go.

Yer its weird.. i looked at the manual and its says there is a actual valve.. but i dont know where

do you the where abouts of the inlet heater hose?? i want to flush the cooling system.. and in order to do this want to install a back flow prevention valve on the inlet heater hose, then connect a hose to the valve and away i go.

Why?

Why?

Why not? General maintanence.. who knows when it was done last

The pcv valve is screwed into the rocker cover, the hose is attached to that and goes to the intake. that's the hose that I cut and put the clear fuel filter in.

If you want to flush the system the way you described, and can't find the two rubber hoses that go to the firewall for the heater, and can't work out which one is which, then maybe just attack the radiator flush the normal way by draining it and refilling it.

Before you drain it, make sure the car is up to temp and that the heater is turned onto "hot" so that the coolant in the heater system will also drain.

Also, once you have refilled the cooling system, and let the car idle up to normal running temp (and checked that the thermostat has opened), then get underneath and look up under the exhaust manifold and crack the bleed on the back of the block to release any trapped air in the water galleries.