Info on Trailer adapter

K8Canb

I need help in locating a suitable adapter for my trailer which has inline 7 pin plug and the Camry I bought last year has 7 pin plug. I am looking for an adapter with sockets each side to connect my trailer to the car. I have visited few shops including Supercheap Auto and all adapter have plug on onew side and socket on other side. My local Supercheap tells me that there are no adapters wioth sockets at both ends.

I appreciate any help in finding a suitable adapter for my situation.

Thanks in adfvance.

K8Canb

Have you tried the Dealers?

No, I did not try Toyota dealer as the item I am looking for is not Toyota specific. The adapter should be available from auto shops like Supercheap or similar places. Unfortunately I am in a unique situation of having plugs on both trailer as well as car. I was told that it is usually one plug and another socket.

K8Canb

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone replied, today I got the adapter from Repco right near my home! Although it is bit expenssive compaired to Supercheap and others it is ok as I needed it very badly.

K8Canb