Picked up new Kluger today!

Bladegod

Hi All,

First time poster on this forum. Thank you everyone for your input on this forum, it has helped me a lot throughout my purchase decision!

Anyway, picked up KX-S 2010 update (Dec compliance) in Graphite for the wife this afternoon (baby number 4 due in four weeks). It is bloody awesome, thinking of trading in the BMW and getting myself one!

Price was $48,250 drive away, seemed like a good deal to me after my research and shopping around. Ended up putting tow bar and carpet mats on the beast and paid a couple of dollars over $49k drive away.

I've never bought a Toyota before, (Holden's and recent BMW) and the Sales experience was pretty good with the guy I purchased from. Dealt with two other salesman, one completely lied to me on price over the phone (low) and I knew he was talking crap so didn't even go and see him, no deal for him. The other one was good and I went through whole process with him but asked him a question on their current stock last Thursday night to see if they had the car available now, he said call you tomorrow morning after stock controller comes in and he still hasn't called me?! (if he called me I would have bought from him then and there!) What's wrong with some Sales People!

Anyway, got the beast now and "Happy Wife equals Happy Life"

Ebay accessories, here I come!

Anyway, picked up KX-S 2010 update (Dec compliance) in Graphite for the wife this afternoon (baby number 4 due in four weeks). It is bloody awesome, thinking of trading in the BMW and getting myself one!

hi and welcome

can you tell us the manufacture date on your kluger; just wondering how long it took to get to aust and have the compliance plate attached?

thks

Congratulations!

Mine arrived on a ship on the 11th, have been advised it can take up to 10 days for Toyota to receive the vehicle from the dock, then a few days for the plates and accessories.

Bursting to get my hands on it, I ordered it last October!!

Same here friday! Looks like lots of ppl from Perth are taking delivery this Friday! Which dealership u picking up from Happs? Mines from bigrock Toyota

Same here friday! Looks like lots of ppl from Perth are taking delivery this Friday! Which dealership u picking up from Happs? Mines from bigrock Toyota

Awesome!! :D

Mine's from City Toyota. Pretty excited, I ordered it in Oct, was originally due in Dec, ship delayed till 11 Jan so delivery this Friday 21st Jan. Seems like it's been an eternity!!

Edited by Happs

Picked up the car late this afternoon and couldn't be happier with the car.

Graphite Grande AWD with nudge, tow and side rails. The chrome accents on the facelifted model with the accessories on dark grey look superb!!

Drive is silky smooth and the little touches (like a blue/grey LED on the roof lighting up the shifter) were unexpected but fantastic. Can't wait take take it on some loooong weekend drives this weekend. :D

Did you pick yours up today mate?

Nope! Finance company stuff up the payment. Have to wait till Monday for the funds to show up in the dealerships account. Not happy...

No Way! Sorry to hear that mate... Mine actually did too because I bought mine 3+ months ago so things like the fixed interest rate on my lease etc had expired (meaning I was going to have to pay a higher rate - not happy). I cracked it and said I've waited 3.5 months, I'm taking it today, they did a workaround and I managed to take delivery.