Ramp stands - yay or nay

So yesterday I bought a pair of 750kg ramp stands for my rolla to do basic oil changes with.

Previous I've used a jack and stands but figured the ramps will be good when I move out as the jack and stands are my brothers'.

How many of you guys use these? I must admit these were bloody scary driving up them even slowly and have read about the deaths with people using them but they've been from silly mistakes like not pulling up the handbrake. I've had a mate that said the ramps shot forward while going up them!?!?!

At most I've been told to put chocks behind the back wheels once it's up. What I don't like also is they've scraped the concrete of the carport while using them but maybe I was going up them too quick even though I thought I was going up them pretty slowly...

Give me some peace?

:(

U want some peace?

Yes they can shoot forward while driving up them, you have to secure them some how

Also when you up all the way make sure the front wheels are on the flat surface of the ramp and can't roll backwards.. Don't go half way up the ramp and jack the back wheels cause your car will roll back causing injury due to you jacking thr back wheels off thr ground cause thr handbrake is stopping the car from rolling