What Kind of Gains to Expect on The sportivo

with that set-up, not much. i suggest u get the extractors/headers port, flowed and polished first before you touch the exhaust. bang for your buck and u WILL get gains from the smooth gas flow and some gains in low and mid range

then i'd be looking at changing the muffler to a 2.5 inch outlet with the 2.5 inch straight pipe. or if you don't have the money change the muffler first then the cat back. u will loose abit of torque changing the pipe to a 2.5 inch but when hitting lift, its a whole new world

good luck

edit: cat-back is high flow anyways from memory its 4 inch inlet and 3 inch outlet (correct if wrong)

Changing the muffler and the resonator (on top of the 2.5" pipe) is where the restriction is. The stock cat is huge. Also don't forget you need to reuse the stock section from the manifold to the cat as there is a fin inside that acts to extend the manifold to make it a 4-2-1. Plus the pipe there is about 3" anyway.

As for the manifold, the only extractors worth looking at are made by PPE. Otherwise have the stock manifold ported.

The PPE extractors are a 4-2-1 type and are actually the exact same overall length as the stock manifold setup if the section with the dividing fin is included. The difference is the pipe diameter.

As for gains, maybe 5kW for the exhaust, and another 4kW for the manifold/extractors.

I just got my exhaust and extracters done from liverpool exhaust noticed a big diffrence in power gain, but Meh all ive had is problems with the thing ive had 4 exhaust leaks in 1 month and another one i heard today going back and going to ask for a new one im sick of it, n i wouldnt recommend them alot of people warned me but i thought they were one of the best considering i know the owner and he owns a sportivo himself!

Total of $1200.00 but previous comment i was bagging em out because i was angry t happened again but there service si great they fixed it for me asap :)

omg... 1200 u should have got a very good system for your car... was this the full cat back including resonator and muffler?

A complete system comes with the extractors *headers* 2.5" inch system all the way thru with the resonator, tip and all my orignal one is in my garage might put it up for sale tho, and to be honest with you i dont regret a second i spent that money, and yes system well thats next to come for my car its still stock!, But yeh back to the subject i was just as happy as it as i was when i installed the CAI it roars much louder :D and moves alot quicker esp with trd quick shifter i dont even have to worry bout keeping it in lift anymore. goes in easy like a vtec :D

Edited by RedSportivo