Flat battery

Hi guys,

As stated in the title and description, I had a flat battery over the weekend due to leaving one of the push button the interior lights on for a week. (Only drive the car on the weekends).

Anyways, after getting a proper jump start from NRMA I warmed the car up and went for an extended drive just to let the alternator do its job and recharge the battery.

I'm not sure if its just me being paranoid but lift doesnt seem as viscious now. It seems more conservative like it did when I first got the car.

Is this because the ECU has been reset and its learning all over again?

hehehehe I did the same thing and actually meant I missed the first time Zee and Dave went out to Wakefield (I was soooo p!ssed). But I didn't notice the lift thing, maybe it was the ECU? Give it a couple of weeks and see how it feels. Personally I was feeling strange about the lift in my car since I put the CAI on but after a couple of weeks of driving with it now and the ECU reconfiguring the A/F ratios it feels fine... I say just give it time and see how it feels then :)