Question on the Body kit

I have a 2003 Corolla Ascent, im wondering if any of you guys know how much it will cost to get the official sportivo body kit from toyota? Im on about the side skirts, rear skirt and front skirt. I have the grill already.

Just wondering if any of you know how much it will cost, Toyota seem pretty useless in my area (WA) for helping out with anything at all.... getting a price from them is like trying to flog a dead horse.

From the price list I also see the muffler and suspension.

What are you guys opinions on both the toyota muffler and suspension? I would really love to keep as much as possible to Toyota standards so I dont mind paying extra just for the name, but are they quality goods and does the Toyota suspension lower the car much or hardly anything?

And is the muffler like a whistle or like a hoover? :lol:

BTW thanks for the great info orrock

when u click on order, why do they ask for all details such as vin nu, model nu, build date and rego??

also where is this place located? NZ?

u think there'll b a prob delivering to aus?

the price list i linked to is from pacific toyota in australia.

a car's birth information helps dealers find the right parts for you. even though your car is badged sportivo and is manufactured by toyota motor corporation there are often small differences due to the country of origin, date of manufacture and other things.

trd type m side step

s3.jpg