Hello, Let me introduce myself PLEASE READ !!

Hello everyone, my name is Christian, im 18 and own a 2007 Aurion AT-X, I havnt done any mods to it but i am hoping to in the future. Its a great car but ive had bad luck with it haha, ive had someone reverse into the back of it while i was at my friends house and they just drove off, luckily i found out who it was. and about 3 weeks later a metal pole on the back of a ute wasnt strapped in and fell off and smacked into my driver side back door. but i am fixing these problems soon. but as far as the car goes its a great car. if anyone has any questions ill be happy to help. Regards Christian.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, my name is Christian, im 18 and own a 2007 Aurion AT-X, I havnt done any mods to it but i am hoping to in the future. Its a great car but ive had bad luck with it haha, ive had someone reverse into the back of it while i was at my friends house and they just drove off, luckily i found out who it was. and about 3 weeks later a metal pole on the back of a ute wasnt strapped in and fell off and smacked into my driver side back door. but i am fixing these problems soon. but as far as the car goes its a great car. if anyone has any questions ill be happy to help. Regards Christian.

welcome matey theres a great lodda people at TOC so your luck will only get better :D

good choice of car

Welcome to the forums mate hope your luck get better and you will find so much info on mods here. Post up some pics when you get a chance :yahoo: