Is this price good on 3M cabon fibre wrap?

Thinking of doing this:

WITH THIS:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Camry-Celica-Corolla-Aurion-Prius-Carbon-Fiber-Vinyl-Sheet-1500mmX-600mm-/180753843751?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a15c4c627

It's 1.5metres, no clue if the price is okay or if I can source 1.5 metres from store cheaper when you consider postage as well. I've never seen that 3M stuff in stores anyway so I'd have no clue where to look for it.

Also, on a scale of 1 being easy and 10 being hard what would it be to wrap the centre console in this stuff? I'm sick of the scuff marks on my silver parts on the centre console.

I brought a roll of this a couple months back from same supplier.

arrived well packed in just a few days. Good service.

I brought mine to cover my bookshelf speakers. Seems like a pretty good product for the price.

I brought a roll of this a couple months back from same supplier.

arrived well packed in just a few days. Good service.

I brought mine to cover my bookshelf speakers. Seems like a pretty good product for the price.

Thanks mate. I just purchased it, though realised it isn't 3M brand but looks just as good quality wise. At least it is a bit cheaper too :)

Yay, now I have a weekend project to keep me busy :D

Edited by Silver-Aurion

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

How did you go with applying the decals? Any trouble with curved surfaces?

thanks

I bought two rolls. I almost went through the whole roll and still failed :lol: It ****** me off and I gave up. You need someone with a lot of patience and skill to wrap the centre console. For big flat surfaces it's ***** easy but anything besides that I give up lol.