Ideas for 2010 Toyota Aurion Touring

GregoryB

Hi All,

Been lurking around the forums for a while now and have finally decided i have seen enough good looking Aurions to start playing with mine. I bought a 2010 Touring and the only modiciation so far is i have the eclipse avn726 GPS / DVD put in the dash, apart from that stock as a rock.

I would like to start making some changes to it, but was hoping for some feedback on what others have done / did .

It is a daily driver, but i would like to squeeze some extra power out of it if possible without going crazy.

any feedback appreciated. :D

Hi GregoryB,

I have a 2010 Aurion also, my mods are pretty limited as it is still under the 2nd year of the new car warranty and I have check with Toyota on a few things and some mods can affect the warranty, something as simple as an oil pressure gauge, I asked them about it, I have one I got to put in and spoke to the Warranty Manager, he told me that putting the 'T' piece in so I can keep my oil light as well as the gauge, because it is none genuine all the oil system warranty is voided, even if it's not related to the gauge, any oil leak or blown gasket would not be covered he told me regardless of where it occured, I have added DRLs, footwell lights, headlamp and interior light upgrades etc. as you will read on my signature, does that void all the electrical system?? techniqually by what they have said it should but you can have spot lights fitted or a none-genuine tow bar and that does not void the warranty on electrical. But sometimes I feel 'what the hell' and just want to go with performance mods, air intake & exhaust are first on my list.

Cheers.

Performance is limited, unless you go a full custom exhaust but still...... won't get much gain.

-Wheels

-Coilovers

-Strut brace

-Sway bars