Newbie to the Club

I think you almost need to upgrade the brakes with that level of equipment in the boot!!!

Nice work, clean install!!! :D

I know wut u mean but ....Noooooooo I need to upgrade the Springs in the rear. The back of the vehicle sits lower then the front.

In my opinion...the best best car alarm system is a steering wheel lock plus the basic car alarm for keyless entry...aaaaaaand a stock looking corolla :D .

If someone wants to steel something in your car...there's nothing that can stop them...even the best car alarm system money can buy. Be serious... if u got nice fancy stickers promoting that you got valuable things in your car..they will crack your car apart to get at it. And if your car alarm goes off...people would be even more ****** off cos your car is making such a racket. Let say you saw someone breaking into someone else's car. Would you really do anything to stop the thief and put your life in danger? I think not!

just have 1. a basic car alarm 2. stock looking 3.good insurance to cover your *****

Edited by vampz

agreed :lol: steering wheel lock (the expensive stuff. dont get prolock they r expensive but they suck) and factory or any alarm that should prevent ur car from going anywhere.

as for ur car vampz HOLY MOTHER OF ***!!! THATS NICE. :D

i wanna see it in person :lol:

agreed  :lol:  steering wheel lock (the expensive stuff. dont get prolock they r expensive but they suck) and factory or any alarm that should prevent ur car from going anywhere.

as for ur car vampz HOLY MOTHER OF ***!!! THATS NICE.  :D 

i wanna see it in person  :lol:

R u coming to the dyno day?

Fresh,, it looks good.

questiong though? - how do the tweeters in the air vents go. just thinking about your audio zones and pushing high end sounds straight up .. it doesnt sound to trebeled in the front..

p.s I LOOKS REALLY GOOD...

p.p.s. Give me a few weeks :D

Fresh,, it looks good.

questiong though? - how do the tweeters in the air vents go. just thinking about your audio zones and pushing high end sounds straight up .. it doesnt sound to trebeled in the front..

p.s  I LOOKS REALLY GOOD...

p.p.s. Give me a few weeks :D

what u mean u look really good? heheheh

the tweeters in the air vents happens to fit perfect there so i didnt need to drill any holes. Pushing high end sounds straight up to my experience gives beta result. I use them as ambient tweeters. Plus i need the extra treble to go well with the 2 subs pumping 140.85db. lets just say without the extra set of tweeters in the air vents...the bass would just drown over everything. check out CAASQ site if you want expert advice.

Edited by vampz