Josh's ZZE123 (First page updated)

rollehpolleh

Yeah northmead I heard is good man but not to sure about there prices. I was about to go to castle hill performance exhaust because I also heard they weren't to bad, but I ended up going somewhere else. They quoted me 200 or 250 for 2" cat back, but I supplied the muffler. Best is just to ring for quotes as you said.

Haha I like the orange rims man its different on a sportivo. Makes me want to paint my sportivo rims orange! Haha nah jks I'm Still deciding on which colour I should paint my ones :s

I think silver is the way to go I think. Just bring them back close to the original colour or just plasti dip them in another colour. How many cans did you use on your rims?

Yeh ima ring around. I just want 2.5axle back so should be cheap anyway.

I used 5cans. 3wheels orange and ones purple ;). Yeh ill more then likely just re do plastidip another color when it starts to peel.

Edited by rollehpolleh

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to do my axle back exhaust. Once Im home ill get some photos up.

It's a 2 1/4" axle back with twin tip 3" muffler.

Got livo exhausts to bend the pipe up for me and put a flange on the end then welded it at work and fitted it.

A clip of the sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcqfAVhqMsU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Try do a drive by soon sounds a hell of a lot better when moving.

• 1 month later...