07 aurion globe types

Mattyb

hey guys want to change all front globes to get the white brighter look (including fogs), if i can please have some people let me know what they used this will be great :) thanks (ebay links will be helpfull)

If you are going to spend dollars on so called blue globes,you get what you paid for,and different cars with different headlights handle/ project light differently with these globes in place.

Even though these globes are bloody bright when looking into them,the amount of light they throw on the road will have you thinking that your headlights are not even on,especially in cloudy,drizzley low ambient light such as just on dusk.Believe me I had a set in a new VX commy when it was new best lights ever,sold it,put the same globes in my new Hilux,big-big mistake, couldnt see sh*t.I think alot has to do with the size,shape of the reflector/headlight design.

Changing the fog light globes to a whiter light source is defeating the purpose for what they are intended to be used for.

Edited by CONROD

Mate have you thought about installing HID into your low beam ?

Depending on the what you install,will depend on the colour and they are a beautiful strong intense light especially seeing you already have the correct projector lights.

I,m sure Presara,s had them as factory fitment.

I,d say quite a few of the boys on TOC have installed them and they are the ones who you need to have reply to your question,best of luck with it anyway mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excl: