Kluger Grande '09 - "Open Sesame" boot door

Cigaweedz

Hi guys.

This incident happened to us today while the vehicle was parked in church.

The boot door opened by itself and was left open for everyone to peer in while we were at mass. Thankfully we didn't have anything that was worth stealing today but my wife and myself are musicians so we normally pack her keyboard, amps, and my guitar.

Imagine to our surprise when we came to our vehicle only to see the boot open while the car alarm was still switched ON.

So I kept thinking to myself as to how could this happen to us; I switched the car alarm ON the moment we left the car. We didn't open the boot to get anything. I couldn't have accidentally opened it because we were chatting with church members in the parking lot and anyone would have noticed it. I had thought that maybe I could have pressed the boot door button on the car remote but currently it doesn't work and I'm going to fix it soon when I have time.

How am I suppose to transport our equipment going forward when it's only time when my boot will be opened again like a free-for-all grab shop when the vehicle is parked? Please don't tell me it's some new-wave crime spree going on where they open car boots with a switch of a button.. Or someone uttering the magic words "Open Sesame".

The question is, has this happen to anyone else before and can someone shed some light on this?

I thought about that one too but since the car remote has limited range, it couldn't have been possible. Also, when the car boot opens by remote, the car boot alarm come on too. You'd have to be deaf if you can't hear it.

I dunno. I'll have to figure something out..