My Toyota Caldina GTT - 3SGTE Gen 4

trd_zzt231

I'll jump on board with the compliments.. everyone loves compliments on their cars. Great pics and detail..!!

Thanks :) Your not wrong it does feel great hearing so many nice things about your ride hehe

I got home from my mate tonight with a few more goodies. Mainly to fix up some of the worn interior, spares are always good too. You will notice a sunroof panel on the table to the left of the picture, I will be able to just swap the units straight over which will definitely save some time. I have a feeling removing the headliner is going to be a big job indeed, one I am not too happy about having to do haha. It is coming upto summer and it would definitely make the car really feel like a Touring Sports Wagon. My previous Caldina didn't have one and I must admit I did wish it did so I got lucky with this car. I've got a very good pair of front seats to put in as my drivers side does have quite a bit of wear.

49gt.jpg

This weekend i've got my mate coming around whos going to give me a hand with swapping the struts around with the RSR Springs. Should be nice to drop the car about 1 inch, at the moment it is sitting at stock height. If I have some time on Sunday I might attempt the sunroof installation, would be great knowing its done.

• 4 weeks later...

fantastic stuff bud, i have the Caldina Gtt sports aero manual version, was wondering what boost controller your runninmg and if you could describe where its plumbed into as iu have a greedy II i want to fit, also i have a set of factory option st215 Tein wagon struts for sale i know one defo needs a rebuild but the others should be ok if your wanting to keep the stealthy still?