Advice on 17 inch tyres

Hi everyone,I am after some ideas on tyres for 17 inch wheels.I have a 2008 Camry Altise with standard 16 inch wheels and tyres(215/60/16 95v).

I have some as new 2010 sportivo 17 inch alloys and would like to put them on but it is a problem trying to find tyres.I am after 215/55/17 to keep within the sizing for the spare and the speedo, but it is almost impossible to find any with a load rating of 95v or higher.

So far I have been offered rotalla 9chinese0 tyres but have no good reviews on them,Raptis by Bob Jane which seem to not have good reviews and some other Salem tyres.

Any ideas ,I would be grateful,otherwise I will think about getting rid of the alloys and looking for some 16 inch alloys.

Why a rating of 95 when the Aurion, which is heavier than a Camry, only requires 93 and above on either tyre size. The tyre size you're looking for usually comes in 93 or 94 load rating.

hi,yes I know the Aurion is rated 93.And don't know why they put a 95 rating on the altise.Tyre places have said legally has to be 95 or higher.