need advices what car to buy

im interested in buying a car but theres a few im mixed up on choosing from im after performance im choosing from a civic ep3r or an corolla sportivo or an toyota 86.. help??

Ive got the money but im just mixed up the thing is i want sportivo is because it screams and the ep3 its nearly the fastest n/a and i just want to know if the 86 is better than them

By performance and if the scream by cai i know i sound complicated sorry

Ive got the money but im just mixed up the thing is i want sportivo is because it screams and the ep3 its nearly the fastest n/a and i just want to know if the 86 is better than them

By performance and if the scream by cai i know i sound complicated sorry

"Nearly the fastest N/A" what? EP3's (and Sportivos too) are "quick", but they are not anywhere near fast (ie EP3s only run ~6.5s 0-100 times and 15s 1/4 mile, which is barely faster than a current model Falcon).

None of those cars you buy for performance alone. The Sportivo and EP3 you buy because they are a fun revvy hot-hatch that you can chuck around mountain corners on the weekend and drive the kids to school on the Monday and do the shopping run in, and the 86 is a car much like an MX5 in which it is a beautiful chassis crying out for more power - it is also fun to drive but by no means "fast"

So u reckon a tivo can rip a 86

"Rip" how? Straight line? Corners? Track? Sounds like all you care about is how fast something is, so why not just go buy a Supra/Skyline/WRX/SS and be done with it?

Like Andrew said, what are you ACTUALLY looking for in a new car? Create a list (more than just one line "performance"), prioritise on that list what you really want and what you are willing to give up, add in price range, and THEN start comparing cars.

Otherwise you just look like this

A9XbgnOCUAA6P6h.jpg

"What advantages does this motor car have over say....a train? Which I could also afford"

Sorry people my brother was on my account posting and replying ill get him to stick on a pre facelift sportivo for the time being