1975 Toyota Stout - Lots of questions and Help Needed!

JAK017

Hey Guys,

I'm extremely new to this whole forum thing so don't be too harsh!

Okay so recently I bought myself a 1975 Toyota Stout in absolutely perfect nic with no rust what so ever! One thing I have learnt from buying this car is how hard it can be to find parts for a car, and how different . Not only is it hard to find parts for the car, but I'm also pretty in-experienced with the tools. So I have a few questions for anyone that would like to help. Like I said guys I'm pretty in-experienced with the mechanical work and also only know the basics of anything on a car.

I haven't really done much to the truck yet, pretty much done what every other 19 year old would do to the car, painted a few things black, changed a few bolts to chrome, bought an original style side tray for it and thats about it so far.

Okay so basically want to turn this thing into a minitruck, but still be able to use it to carry my motorbikes around in it, soooo, heres what I want to do:

6 - 7 inch drop:

- Now i know how to lower the back with lowering blocks and turning the leaf springs upside down and so forth, but putting lowering blocks in the front end is impossible because of the clearance between the oil sump and the 'front axle?' So what would be the best way to do this?

Change this dumb ***** stud pattern on it:

- How hard is it to change over a stud pattern to a more common one such as a 5 x 120? I know you can get those spacer thingys, but i want it done properly and all that. BUT if anyone has or knows of anyone that has the original hubcaps or hubcaps that will fit I surely am Interested in purchasing some!

Front Disk Brake Upgrade:

- Would changing the front brakes to disk brakes be that hard and costly? What has to be done?

Basically thats all I've got to be answered at the moment. I'll be looking at putting a new motor and gear box and so forth in at a later date once I get a bit more cash in my pocket, but yeah thats it for about now!

Thanks in advance guys! :)

p.s. I'll post some photos up once i put the other tray on!