Sat Nav Movies

Not sure if this has been covered, but I've finally got my Kluger Altitude Sat Nav to play Divx movies and also while the car is in motion. Yes I know what you're all going to say, it's dangerous to watch while driving, but it's for the kids in the front seat and for long trips. I had registered the unit a while ago, but out of frustration I gave up converting my movies to Divx, then finally last night I spent the time and effort & converted them. They play perfectly on full screen, but then noticed as soon as the footbrake/handbrake is released the screen goes blue. Well, I looked underneath and through my powers of luck, I found a wire scotch locked onto another wire. Looking like an after thought by Toyota, I decided to undo the lock and reattach the RED wire to an earth and voila, the movies play while driving. The footbrake/handbrake light works as normal.

Now I can remain calm in Adelaide traffic which is the worst in the world with the dumbest drivers behind the wheel, by watching and listening to Rambo.