Installing Aftermarket headlights (mars performance)

Hi Im new to the forum so please be gentle..

Was installing my aftermarket headlights by Mar's performance to find out that the connectors on it does not match the factory harness, has anyone who have installed one or good with headlights know what i should do ? 

thanks in advance peeps :)

• 4 years later...
On 1/12/2016 at 4:42 PM, Blackzr6 Jason said:

Hi Im new to the forum so please be gentle..

Was installing my aftermarket headlights by Mar's performance to find out that the connectors on it does not match the factory harness, has anyone who have installed one or good with headlights know what i should do ? 

thanks in advance peeps 🙂

Hi Jason I've just finished installing my aftermarket headlights. It was quite puzzling. It's got a connector inside which I have no idea what's it wired up to. I had to use the high beam harness out of the original headlights and attached it onto the connector on the inside which I disconnected from the aftermarket headlights and soldered on some connectors for a h7 fitment which was the only globe that would fit into the driving light assembly. The other side of the harness I attached onto the the driving light wiring of the car using removable bullet terminal adapters. The aftermarket highlights doesn't seem to have a high beam as it's taken up by the indicator globe where the original high beam would be.

The halos look nice and bright. The DRL are a bit of a disappointment. Or perhaps the internal connector is supposed to power up something. I wasn't willing to try incase I damaged something. How did you go Jason. I hope you can make sense of what I wrote. Cheers mate.