Toymods Cruise Sun 26th March - JENOLAN CAVES

I cant believe it was 1 year ago that we went to jenolan caves....

so here it is this year.....

Date: 26th March

Meet: 9:00am -Twin Servo's WEST bound on M4 Motorway

-Behind Red Rooster-

Final Destination : Jenolan Caves

*GENERAL ITINARY*

*Meet at Twin servo's heading west behind Red Rooster for 9:00am, leaving at 9: 30am. Head along the Great Western Highway, following it through the Blue Mountains, until just after the town "Little Hartley" where we will turn left onto Jenolan Caves road following that right to the end, through the Gate House, past Jenolan Caves house to the second car park, which to my knowledge is called the Carlotta car park. Here we will set up for a BBQ lunch and a bit of a chat. Then we can proceed to a caves tour.

*LUNCH*

We're expecting this to be a bit of a long day with the initial drive, and then settling down for lunch and the tours. As always the Toymods Board will be holding a BBQ lunch for a small fee. Sausage Sandwhich's will be avaliable to member's for $2 and non-member's for $2.50, cold cans of drink will be avaliable for $1 each. There is no seating avaliable but there are large grass areas perfect for picnic blankets.

*CAVE TOURS*

Cave Tours run approx. every 30mins, to different caves. The tours vary in difficulty and pricing, with the prices ranging from $15 to $22 per adult and $39 to $59 per family which can include 2 adults and up to three children. There are other nice areas to look around if you would prefer not to join us on the tours.

More information can be found at the following site if needed www.jenolancaves.org.au

*APPROX DEPARTURE TIME*

We are planning on leaving the caves facilities at 3:30pm when we will be heading back up on Jenolan Caves rd to the Great Western highway,following through to Springwood, where we will turn left on Hawkesbury Rd which will bring us out to the bottom of Richmond where we will turn left on to Castlereagh Rd following this to Kurrajong rd where we'll turn right, following this through to Richmond Mc donalds for refreshments and a bite to eat for those who need it.

Should be a great day, hope to see you all just remeber to bring a full tank of gas your cb's tuned to ch. 16 and a rug to sit on for lunch.

last year there was only abut 12 people, i know its a long drive BUT well worth it...

774864_18_full.gif

pm me if your coming and i will add your name to a list....