I NEED OF 1966 stout wind screen

stout 66

Hey all i was some one can help me, my problem is that i have a 67 stout here in Canada but there's no one that has part as they only sold like 4 of then here in BC. So is there any one that could tell me if there on sitting over there at weaker that will ship of if you happen to have a spare and you'll ship? Id also love a newer grill and a grill sounder and mine is pretty ****** up. Well thanks for take the time cheers.

• 2 years later...
On 7/3/2017 at 4:34 AM, stout 66 said:

Hey all i was some one can help me, my problem is that i have a 67 stout here in Canada but there's no one that has part as they only sold like 4 of then here in BC. So is there any one that could tell me if there on sitting over there at weaker that will ship of if you happen to have a spare and you'll ship? Id also love a newer grill and a grill sounder and mine is pretty ****** up. Well thanks for take the time cheers.

Hey Jon,

Not sure if you have found your wind screen yet, but there are a couple of places in Australia that are importing the Stout wind screens. I’m sure if you contacted them they would ship to BC.

You could try www.newoldcarcompany.com.au

I spoke to the owner a week ago and he told me he could get one in (new) for around the $400AU mark. Not sure what shipping to BC would cost.

Greg