hilux mk7 2012

Leny

Hi, I i live in Inverness, Scotland and I have purchased a 3 /4 bench seat from Perth JTW Breakers  - really helpfull guys.  I  am doing a 3/4 bench seat conversion to my 2012 hilux mk7 single cab 4x4 .  I need help with the lap belt fittings.  Can  any one help?  photos etc would be a great help.  I have located the 2 front holes for the seat and hoping to find the rear holes when I start drilling.  Are the seat belt fitted under the seat holder brackets or through the floor pan ? Thanks.

On my little workmate when I swapped the bench out for a bucket and 3/4, the holes for the seat belts are already there in place with captive nuts attached under the floor pan, they had a very thick adhesive like sealant tape overtop of the hole to seal it from dust/water. Climb underneath and look up in the transmission tunnel where you feel the seal belts will be and you should see one eitherside 

thanks conrod for the info now fitted jumped into the truck fell into the passenger side forgot no cubby arm rest to lean on  ha ha looks good though

• Haha 1

Good to see, I like that side pocket on the side of the console, was that an aftermarket or an original Toyota accessory in your part of the world. A bit off topic, sorry Mods, how much a litre of fuel are you paying over there? We are paying around $2 cpl for e10, $2.36 for diesel give or take 

Side pocket after market  - from ebay. Painted console and pocket with grey stone chip console from a double cab.  Cut and filled with fibre glass and filler. £1.89 a ltr,  I think 338.53 in your dollars.  Hard frost this morning - not good for roofing.