2020 Corolla service question

Hey guys! 

just purchased my first ever Toyota. December 2020 Corolla accent sport 2.0L with 32k on the clock. 

When I purchased it I looked at the log book and it had a service at 16’000km and one at 32’000km. Not thinking too much more about it after getting it I’ve realised the service between 16k and 32k was 2.5 years apart!! 😫

kilometer wise it’s not too far off but not having a service for 2.5 years is concerning to me as someone who’s very passionate about doing oil changes very regularly and keeping on top of my maintenance of a car! 

I can’t see any sludge or anything under the oil cap and it looks clean inside but I wanted to get your thoughts on any long term impacts this could have, and any suggestions on how I can rectify it! 

the last oil change was done about 2 weeks ago and I’ll definitely make sure I do another oil change no longer than in 6 months time. 

also what’s a good amount of time between gearbox services for a Toyota Corolla (intend to do it more often than what the log book suggests)